· Drink fresh water and as much water as you can. Water flushes unwanted toxins from your body and keeps your brain sharp.
· Observe a plant before and after watering and relate these benefits to your body and brain.
· Do one thing a day that scares YOU.
· Listen, listen, listen and then ask strategic questions.
· Write down your short and long-term goals four times a year. Two personal, two business and two health goals for the next 2, 5 and 10 years. Goal setting triggers your subconscious computer.
· Life is full of setbacks.
· Your outlook on life is a direct reflection of how much you like yourself.
· Wake up and realize you are surrounded by amazing friends.
· Do it now, do it now, do it now.
· The world is changing at such a rapid rate that waiting to implement changes will leave you 2 steps behind.
· Friends are more important than money.
· BREATHE DEEPLY and appreciate the moment. Living in the moment could be the meaning of life.
· Don’t trust that an old age pension will be sufficient.
· That which matters THE LEAST should never give way to that which matters THE MOST.
· Stress is related no 99% of all illness.
· Take various vitamins. You never know what small mineral can eliminate the bottleneck to everlasting health.
· Choose a POSITIVE thought. The conscious brain can only hold one thought at a time.
· Live near the ocean inhale the pure salt air that flows over the water. Vancouver will do nicely.
· A daily hit of athletic-induced endorphins gives you the power to make better decisions. Helps you be at peace with yourself and offsets stress.
· Dance, sing, floss and travel.
· Creativity is maximized when you’re living in the moment.
· Nature wants us to be mediocre because we have a greater chance to survive and reproduce. Mediocre is as close to the bottom as it is to the top and will give you a lousy life.
· BODY and your HEART will follow.
· Jealousy works the opposite way you want it to.
· Communication is complicated. We all raised in a different family with slightly different definition of every word. An agreement is an agreement only if each party knows the conditions for satisfaction and a time is set for satisfaction to occur.